Saturday 5 September 2009

Pink

SHE played in Adelaide for the last time this week as part of her months-long Aussie tour, but Pink managed a bit of a fling with a special local before she left.

The rocker wrote of her new love on online networking site Twitter this week, warning husband Carey Hart that he had some serious competition.

"I am in love. then he grabbed me and climbed me and ate my hat," she wrote.

"I miss him and I am afraid I always will. Must call Carey and confess."

But things are not quite as pervy as they sound.

"Met a kangaroo named Dusty today at Woodstock Vineyards in McLaren Vale," she added.

"We made out. I swear he licked my face after I fed him a bottle."

Pink made her visit to the winery in style, travelling in a brand new Jaguar from Solitaire Motors, after having lunch earlier in the day at Maxwell Wines.

Woodstock owner Scott Collett said the singer, who visited the winery with her mum, was "really bubbly and down-to-earth".

Pink isn't the first A-lister to visit the winery. ZZ Top, the Hilltop Hoods, Neil Young, and Rod Stewart's entourage have also dropped by.